World leader in biometrics, Morpho has developed the first ever multimodal device capable of capturing and processing finger vein and fingerprint biometric data at the same time.
With the MorphoSmart™ FINGER VP OEM Series, it is now possible to integrate easily this innovative technology into a vast range of end-user applications, e.g. access control terminals, ATM, mobile devices for identity checks and secure payments.
A new era for biometrics
- Universal and easy-to-adopt: successful enrollment is guaranteed – particularly for individuals who experience difficulties with mono-modal devices – with the same simplicity and ease of use as for fingerprints alone.
> The Failure To Enroll (FTE) rate is greatly improved.
- Unparalleled accuracy: by reducing the probability of rejecting genuine individuals and accepting impostors, it gives an efficient response to both comfort and security concerns in any biometric application.
> @FAR=10-4, FRR is 10 times lower than with the best of the 2 modalities.
- Resistance to spoofing: it combines the protection mechanisms intrinsic to each technology and also makes the most of the new characteristics resulting from the fusion.
- Fusion of two complementary biometrics
- All-in-one: integrates sensor + embedded feature extractor & matcher + internal user database
- Multitask: suited for enrollment, authentication and identification
- Huge internal users database capacity: up to 10,000 users
- FBI PIV IQS certification
- Suitable for integration into IP 65 rated products
SDK is available for integration into Windows, Linux and Android platforms
For the brochure please click here