Our journey started in 1997 with Smart Card based ticketing systems and integrated into Smart City Solution based on mass transit solutions.
Today all the information from IoT devices/sensors as well as the security sensors are managed and monitored on a new generation platform, thus enabling green, environmental and social projects without compromising security aspects.
Our City on CLOUD (CoC) platform is the outcome from the H2020 REMOURBAN Project started in 2015. The CoC manages renewable energy resources, intelligent building/home automation, electric cars and general lightning systems via IoT modules in the field.
Some of the supported functions of the City on Cloud platform;
- Transportation and car parking management
- Building energy efficiency
- In and outdoor lighting system management
- Electric bus, car and bicycle management
- Renewable energy management
- Central heating and cooling system
- Access Control System
- Integrated Plate Number Recognition, UHF reader and TAG’s
- CCTV and Perimeter Security System support
- Gun shot and drone detection system
- Face and object detection and recognition
Smart and Safe City Platform
- Alarm monitoring
- IoT and Security integrated platform
- Vector based graphical maps
- Event monitoring
- Different 3rd party IoT module and sensor support
- End to end secure communication
- Mobil device support
- IoT and Security in one platform
- Cloud support
- Easy integration for 3rd party devices/application via WEB services
Electric vehicle tracking on the map
Building energy management
REMOURBAN main concept
Energy, transport and information and communication technologies (ICT) are key to achieve economical and societal benefits and improve citizens’ quality of life. They also represent most of the interrelations between people and technology.
A big challenge to offer new interdisciplinary opportunities to make cities smarter is already open in the common area where energy production, distribution and use, mobility and transport, ICT work together and are intimately linked.
REMOURBAN will implement large scale interventions and intense dissemination initiatives to demonstrate the potential of the urban regeneration model in the energy, mobility and ICT sectors.
The project is fully aligned with the Smart Cities European strategy and involves three lighthouse cities and two follower cities.
For the brochure please click here
For the REMOURBAN final brochure please click here
For the Urban Regeneration Model brochure please click here
For the REMOURBAN Best practies and lessons learned from our cities brochure please click here
For the Explotation Booklet – “Smart Cities and Communities” a Innovation Hubs brochure please click here